|Cosmos Internet Suggests these
routers are most suitable for users to connect to Cosmos DSL
* VPN pass-through only
- ADSL port, 4 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Supports both 8Mbps G.dmt and 1.5Mbps
G.lite flavors of ADSL
- Automatic sensing and configuring for
the above two ADSL flavors
- Bridged Ethernet over ATM, IP over
ATM, PPP over ATM
- Embedded PPP over Ethernet
- Precise ATM traffic shaping
- VPN for data protection over Internet*
- IP packet routing/filtering
- Routing protocol supports RIP-1,
RIP-2, Static Routing
- NAT, DHCP client/server support
- PAP/CHAP authentication,
administrative passwords through Telnet
- Built-in MIBs for SNMP management
- Upgradable flash EPROM firmware
- Web-based GUI for easy installation
- USB Port Complies with Universal Serial Bus Specifications
- Hot Plug-in and Hot Plug-off
- Plug & play
- Automatic rate adoption in increments of 32 kbps
Operating System Support
Warranty And Technical Support
- Windows 98
- Windows 98se
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows XP
- One Year Warranty
- Life-time technical support
DYNALINK RTA110 and RTA220 (pictured) and RTA300 (pictured left)
- UPnP IGD (Internet Gateway Device)
with NAT traversal capability support.
- NAT (Network Address Translation) /
PAT (Port Address Translation) allow multiple users on the LAN to
access the internet for the cost of only one IP address.
- Built in ALGs (Application Level
Gateways) such as NetMeeting, FTP, Quick Time, mIRC, Real Player,
- Multiple Virtual Servers (eg., Web,
FTP, Mail servers) can be setup on user's local network.
- VPN passthrough for PPTP and IPSec ESP
- Static routing RFC1058 RIPv1 and
- DNS Relay and DNS Server.
- ARP Proxy.
- PAP (RFC1334), CHAP (RFC1994) for PPP
- Stateful inspection firewall support
IP packets filtering based on source/destination IP address, port
number and protocol type.
- Intrusion detection provides
protection from attacks such as SYN/FIN/RST Flood, Smurf, WinNuke,
Echo Scan, Xmas Tree Scan.
- DMZ support.
- User-friendly embedded web
configuration interface with password protection.
- Remote management access control.
- Telnet session for local or remote
- HTTP firmware upgrades via web browser
- Configuration settings can be saved to
disk or restored from disk.
- Recovery image back up. Should the
normal runtime image become damaged, the system uses the stored
recovery image to boot up.
- Distribute IP addresses to end users
via DHCP server provided by ADSL router.
- SNMPv1/v2 agent with MIB-II, PPP MIB,
ADSL Line MIB.
Next (Can i get DSL ?) >>