Setting Up Outlook Express (Mac)
- In Outlook Express, go to the Edit menu and select Preferences.
A window will appear, listing the mail, news and directory service accounts you have already setup. Click the button marked
In the Account name box, enter Mikka Mail.
Under Account type the button beside POP should be pressed in, click OK to continue.
- In the Full name box, enter in your
first and last name.
Enter in your E-mail address, then click Next to continue:
- Your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org where
username is your Mikka Internet username.
- The SMTP server should be set to pop.mikka.net.au
- Your account ID should be set to your username.
- Your username is the first part of your email address. If your email address is
email@example.com, then your username is username.
- The POP server should be set to pop.mikka.net.au
- Your password is your Netinfo/Interchange password.
- Click on the tab labelled Advanced. If you access your e-mail from more than one location, or if you wish to keep a copy on the server, check the box next to Leave a copy of messages on server.
- Click OK and then click OK on next window. Outlook Express is now setup.